[X4U] User account question

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Dec 21 13:27:02 PST 2004

I've tried repairing permissions. I've also ran "fsck -fy" and I still
have the same problem. I tried running "Preferential Treatment" from my
main user "Mark" but it tells me it's not an administrative account,
even though it is. I ended up enabling the Root user and running it
from there. It told me all my preference files were OK. So now I'm not
sure what to do.