[X4U] [To] Amazon service

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 22 06:59:14 PST 2004

No help here, but Amazon sent me a double order.  There is no place to
check off this complaint on returns.  They want me to pay for shipping
on return.  I am keeping the "double" for myself;).  I am not happy
with Amazon this year.  They turned themselves into Yahoo shopping,
sending you to other stores to buy your items and then you have to pay
shipping too.
Birgit