[X4U] [To] Amazon service

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Thu Dec 23 07:31:46 PST 2004

Thanks for the comments re Amazon.co.uk, Kirk, Birgit and Wendy. I have
tried for the umpteenth time to trace my order and today managed to see
that it was despatched on 4 December with an indicated arrival date of
10-13 December, confirming what I saw in the mail. I am still confused
as when I go to <recent orders> I am informed there are no recent
orders, but when I look at <orders for the year>, it shows the ordered
items sent on 4 December.
With it now being 23 December and allowing for Christmas delivery
times, that will probably only be in January now. Unless of course
someone in the South African postal service decides to liberate it as a
Christmas present. In that event does one have recourse of any sort?
I would still like an address such as accounts at amazon.co.uk or whatever
that I can write to as I did mot find any form to fill in. I am used to
buying from OWC and similar places where I can watch the progress of my
order by entering the order number.

Regards,

Roy