[X4U] home and away

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Dec 23 08:53:20 PST 2004

As Marc points out, with a .Mac account your mail is always available
though the mac.com website. It will also synchronise your Safari
bookmarks & iCal appointments between machines (and your mobile phone),
and gives you 250meg of file-space which can be mirrored on each
associated Mac.  Beware it's slow & unreliable, but you can test it
free for 90 days, so might be worth looking at.

Stroller.