[X4U] [To] Amazon.uk service

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Fri Dec 24 07:18:54 PST 2004

Thanks Aron, this is the meat that I needed! I find it strange indeed
that they don't advertise this telephone number or an e-mail number on
their website. Unlike the US and some other countries, we pay for local
calls and to browse around a site for ages, costs money.

Regards,

Roy

On 23 Dec 2004, at 5:53 pm Aron S.Spencer wrote