[X4U] Wireless Router Suggestion

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Dec 29 15:32:57 PST 2004

--- You wrote:
I prefer Netgear over both Linksys and D-Link.  Look for a more recent
product that supports WPA (even though it's been cracked, it's still
more secure than WEP).
--- end of quote ---

I second this, not for the fact that netgear is perhaps better, but netgears seem to be on sale more often and cheaper, and I have owned two in the past few years (a wireless b and wireless g) and both worked extremely reliabily after a couple firmware updates.  Also, the netgear g router I'm using currently rated high in cnet's speed tests.  There may be an updated speed test done recently you can refer to with all the newest routers as well, it might help  you make your pick.....

Good luck!