[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 4, Issue 46

invicta invicta at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 30 14:02:47 PST 2004

On 30 dec 2004, at 21:30, x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
wrote:

> Message: 9
> Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:11:30 -0500
> From: Winston MacKelvie <winstonworks at sympatico.ca>
> Subject: Re: [X4U] BlueTooth
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
> 	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> Are other BT devices working? Try removing the batteries for 15 sec. as
> a 'reset'. Try toggling BT off-on.
>
> Regards,
> Winston
> www.inventure.ca

Thank you Winston. The problem has been solved. For the first time my
PowerBook froze and told me to restart by pushing the power button till
the screen becomes black. Start up again and the connection with my
headset was there. Wonders on the one but last day of the year. Thank
you for your time and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Andre