[X4U] Voice recorder for OSX

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Jul 4 21:16:10 PDT 2004

As a physician, I've used several models of Olympus' voice recorders.
They have OS X native software that you can download from their web
site.  It works identically to the Windows version, at least from my
point of view.  Looks better, too :-)

On this topic, the file format of the Olympus is .dss.   Unfortunately,
I can't find another program out there that can convert .dss into
another format.  I've tried playing the files while using Audio
Hijack/Pro  but still can't seem to find a way to record this. Very
strange.

Michael

http://michaelelliott.tripod.com/