[X4U] Home Networking Questions ( Static IP verses DHCP)

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Tue Jul 6 08:19:28 PDT 2004

 Thanks everybody for all the help.  In the network preference of Panther
10.3.2,  I was able to successfully configured the static IP using the
choice:  "manually".

using DHCP with manual address...

However, I was unable to configure using the choice: " using DHCP with
manual address ".  I would like to try to get this one working also ... Just
for fun ... I tried adding the same DNS servers and also an ip in the range
and another out of the range of my DHCP - but neither worked...

Does anybody know how to set this one up also?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]