No new iMac orders! New iMac DEFINTE in September.

Judi Sohn lists at momathome.com
Thu Jul 1 15:55:21 PDT 2004

Check it out:
<http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/70103/wo/Pl
3GEJtJLsDO3iIUL8n1807xh5m/0.0.7.1.0.6.21.1.2.1.1.0.0.1.0>

"Apple has stopped taking orders for the current iMac as we begin the
transition from the current iMac line to an all-new iMac line which will be
announced and available in September.

We planned to have our next generation iMac ready by the time the inventory
of current iMacs run out in the next few weeks, but our planning was
obviously less than perfect.

We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers."

--
Judi Sohn                                    Mom at Home Design
judi at momathome.com                http://www.momathome.com