Adobe CS RAM Requirements

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jul 6 14:48:04 PDT 2004

Out of curiousity what to people find to be a realistic amount of RAM for
running several of the Adobe CS Premium apps at once?  I've got a G5 2x2
with 1.5GB RAM, with Photoshop 7, InDesign 2, MS Word/X, plus a few other
apps running (and my wife also being logged in with a couple apps running) I
didn't seem to have any memory problems.

Since I installed Adobe CS Premium last Friday I've noticed I'm back to the
problems I was having with not enough memory when I only had 512MB (yes, I'm
sure I still have 1.5GB).

		Zane