[X4U] Journaling...

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Jul 6 15:15:32 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 02:33:08PM -0400, John McDaniel wrote:
:
: On Jul 6, 2004, at 1:48 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:
:
: >You may want to check out some of my Web sites to figure out why you
: >are having such anomalous behavior with OS X:
:
: and...
:
: >If you are having kernel panics, in my experience they are most often
: >caused by a hardware problem.
:
: I'm not having kernel panics. It's just that I CANNOT say that I've
: NEVER had a kernel panic _OR_ a crash (endless beachball that can only
: be escaped by a power down). Hard claim to make with 8 machines running
: various versions of OS X.

Actually, Randy said "almost never".

: You did say "crash/kernel panic."  ;)

Actually, Randy said "system crash/kernel panic" with regards to OS X
itself and not with a specific app.

: As far as I'm concerned, if one has involved oneself in the consistent
: use of the software offerings from M$, one has VERY likely experienced
: a crash with OS X.

See above.

--
Eugene Lee