Microsoft Applications NEVER cause OS X system crashes --you?? (Modified by John McDaniel)

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Wed Jul 7 10:30:56 PDT 2004

Let's change the subject heading, OK?

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 01:05:34PM -0400, John McDaniel wrote:

: I wrote:
: >
: >As far as I'm concerned, if one has involved oneself in the
: >consistent use of the software offerings from M$, one has VERY
: >likely experienced a crash with OS X.
:
: I should have written:
:
: As far as I'm concerned, if one has involved oneself in the
: consistent use of the software offerings from M$, one has VERY
: likely experienced both application crashes (aka "unexpected
: quits") and system crashes when using an OS X based operating
: system.

Then Eugene Lee wrote:

Cool, what you re-wrote is much clearer.

But it still doesn't make sense.  In my own experience, ever since I've
used OS X starting with the Public Beta, I have never had any OSX-native
M$ app cause or be the most likely culprit to cause OS X to crash.

Anyone else?

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/