[X4U] Microsoft Applications NEVER cause OS X system crashes --you?? (Modified by John McDaniel)

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 7 11:54:29 PDT 2004

On 7/7/04 7:30 PM, "Eugene Lee" <list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net> wrote:

> But it still doesn't make sense.  In my own experience, ever since I've
> used OS X starting with the Public Beta, I have never had any OSX-native
> M$ app cause or be the most likely culprit to cause OS X to crash.
>
> Anyone else?

It happened to me with Word (app crashes) a handful of times under Jaguar,
but even running betas of Office 2004 I haven't had a single crash, not even
the applications, and certainly not a full system crash.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/htde.html
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .