Bluetooth File Exchange with SE P900

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Thu Jul 8 09:35:59 PDT 2004

I've had endless fun with iSync and a recently aquired Sony Ericsson
P900 (see
<http://discussions.info.apple.com/webx?
14 at 182.iuQ8aDAnq0Q.10@.599cf152/371> for examples of what I'm talking
about) - I'm really tempted to go back to my old phone!

Anyway, next bit of fun and games is with the Bluetooth browse
capability. At the moment all I can do is "beam" items to the P900, as
opposed to browse its file system and upload files to defined
locations. I've Googled and searched other resources on this but not
got very far. Does anyone have any pointers - no doubt yet another
plist needs editing!

All references will be diligently followed up!

TIA

Simon Forster