[X4U] Thesaurus

Al Grappone alsan23 at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 8 13:05:50 PDT 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 11:52, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I would download the thesaurus from
> http://thesaurus.maths.org/mmkb/ia6/Web_Installers/install.htm and
> during the download I got a message asking if I could trust this
> group.  Has anyone an idea about this?  Can I trust them?
> I declined, so I never got the download.

You can download dictionary and thesaurus from this site. I have been
using for some time with no problems.

---->     http://www.m-w.com/

You know you are getting old when your grandchildren have children.
Al Grappone AMSC USN (Ret 1961) WWII, Korea
eMac OS 10.3.4  256MB 800MHz PWRPC G4 Newark CA
Epson 2450 Scanner  Epson 820 Printer  grapsan (AIM)