[X4U] Sharing an OSX Work partition with PC

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Jul 12 00:38:53 PDT 2004

Thanks mate... I have it but didn't think of using it to create a PC
share.

Cheers,

Coj

Thomas Noel <tnoel at mac.com>

The default is to share only the home directory. The donationware
program Sharepoints is a very easy PreferencePane that makes sharing
other directories simple. Find it here:

http://www.hornware.com/sharepoints/

Tom