[X4U] Prob with Mail

Al Simcoe alsimcoe at alsimcoe.com
Thu Jul 15 21:02:01 PDT 2004

Sorry to reply to my own mail but I have solved my own problem.

I was applying for an account on    "www.spymac.net"
and was waiting for a reply from them with a link that I had to click
on to activate my account.

In trying to fight Spam, I set up a rule about 2 years ago with the
word "spy" in it. Any mail with the word
"spy" got filtered to "Deleted Items". So all those replies to me from
"Spymac.net" got deleted automatically and
therefore I never could see them. I just heard them arrive.

So I deleted that "rule" and all is well !

I guess i will just have to convince the Spymac guys to change their
name.  :-)

Al Simcoe