[X4U] .mac mail servers

Al Grappone alsan23 at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 18 12:12:17 PDT 2004

On Jul 18, 2004, at 8:07, spoonbender wrote:

> Hi all,
> Does anyone know if the .mac mail servers are offline ? I keep getting
> my password rejected for the pop3 and smtp servers. Anyone else having
> the same issue ?

I have been sending test messages to myself and they are not
deliverable and returned. I'm going to try again today.

You know you are getting old when your grandchildren have children.
Al Grappone AMSC USN (Ret 1961) WWII, Korea
eMac OS 10.3.4  256MB 800MHz PWRPC G4 Newark CA
Epson 2450 Scanner  Epson 820 Printer  grapsan (AIM)