[X4U] .mac mail servers

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sun Jul 18 16:27:15 PDT 2004

To check out whether the system is up, you can go to this page:

<http://www.apple.com/support/dotmac/>

On the upper left sidebar, the .Mac system server status is presented.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The cloning of humans is on most of the lists of things to worry about
from Science, along with behaviour control, genetic engineering,
transplanted heads, computer poetry and the unrestrained growth of
plastic flowers."
Lewis Thomas