Link checker

Gail Grainger ggrainger at deweybrowse.org
Tue Jul 20 09:39:38 PDT 2004

   Has anyone on the list used Link Checker?  I downloaded the demo, but it
doesn't appear to give the name of the site, just the bad or redirected
URL. It appears to have some nice features, but I am reluctant to buy it if
it doesn't tell you the name of the site, just the page it is on. I have
around 3,300 links on my site, so it would be difficult for me if it just
listed the page it was on.
    I currently use VSE link tester in OS9, but it regularly doesn't check
around 500 sites. I'm also open to any other link checker.
Thanks,
Gail
--
Gail Shea Grainger
Librarian, Chesterfield School, Chesterfield, NH
http://www.deweybrowse.org ggrainger at deweybrowse.org