10.2.8 [or 10.3.x, for that matter] and MS Exchange server mail ?

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at mac.com
Fri Jul 23 16:40:17 PDT 2004

ANYONE; retrieving mail from an Exchange server with 9.x, 10.2.x or
10.3.x; or anyone familiar with how an Exchange server works  ??
	I've got a couple of customer whom have to get mail thru an exchange
server, they were getting it okay until a username, password change
over the 4th holiday.  They went from an email username in the from of
LastnameFirstInitial, to Firstname.Lastname form; since the change they
have been unable to access their mail from a Mac.  I even tried setting
up my wife's iBook to access it with Mail under 10.3.4 and found NO
JOY.
	Is there anyone out there who can/will compare notes on/off list ??

Russell McGaha