Applications asking for my login password...

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Sat Jul 24 07:59:13 PDT 2004

 Using Panther 10.3.4

 Recently,  several times per day, varied programs are asking for my login
password upon opening them,  usually entourage 10.1.4 or safari...  This
never used happen before and it does become quite annoying...

 I have repaired disk permissions several times and also run keychain
first-aid several times also... But it keeps happening...

I just recently upgraded to Panther 10.3.4 from 10.3.2 -  but I believe it
was happening on the older system also...

Any ideas would be appreciated the - thanks in advance

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]