[X4U] Applications asking for my login password...

Al Grappone alsan23 at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 24 12:44:13 PDT 2004

On Jul 24, 2004, at 7:59, revDAVE wrote:

>  Using Panther 10.3.4
>
>  Recently,  several times per day, varied programs are asking for my
> login
> password upon opening them,  usually entourage 10.1.4 or safari...
> This
> never used happen before and it does become quite annoying...

I was getting the same with my Apple mail program. I called the server
,SBC, and they had me re-type my password in preferences. It cleared
up.

You know you are getting old when your grandchildren have children.
Al Grappone AMSC USN (Ret 1961) WWII, Korea
eMac OS 10.3.4  256MB 800MHz PWRPC G4 Newark CA
Epson 2450 Scanner  Epson 820 Printer  grapsan (AIM)