Any info on new iMacs?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jul 27 10:57:36 PDT 2004

Due to a shipping mixup I still haven't received my new iMac that I
purchased through the Apple Store back in June. Now that Apple is out
of iMacs they're having a hard time finding one to replace the one that
went AWOL. I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order and wait
until the new models come out in September. I don't know anything about
the new models. Has there been any write ups or keynotes that say what
will be improved on the new iMacs?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com