[X4U] Any info on new iMacs?

James Jones jsjones at mac.com
Tue Jul 27 17:18:03 PDT 2004

There are reconditioned iMac G4s available in the 'red tag' section of
the Apple Store online. They might be willing to ship you one of those
at a discounted price.

No dates have been announced for the G5 iMacs, but the next major event
is the Apple Expo - Paris, Aug 31-Sep 4. I'd say the odds are better
than 50/50 that they'll debut at the Paris show.