[X4U] Mac OCR

Al Grappone alsan23 at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 28 15:53:47 PDT 2004

On Jul 28, 2004, at 14:29, Wayne Clodfelter wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2004, at 3:07 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>
>> Most folks don't know that you can use the text selection tool in the
>> free Adobe Acrobat Reader and copy and paste the text out of any PDF
>> with
>> text in it that isn't security protected.
>
> Is that most folks on Macs and PCs or most folks on PCs? <g>
> Hopefully, it's not the Mac folks of which you speak.
>>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne

I open PDF file in Reader 6.0.  I select text, copy and when I paste in
TextEdit  all I get is a blinking cursor. If it is protected where do I
unprotect? This was created by me.

You know you are getting old when your grandchildren have children.
Al Grappone AMSC USN (Ret 1961) WWII, Korea
eMac OS 10.3.4  256MB 800MHz PWRPC G4 Newark CA
Epson 2450 Scanner  Epson 820 Printer  grapsan (AIM)