[X4U] Adobe CS Books?

Judi Sohn lists at momathome.com
Sat Jul 3 04:18:44 PDT 2004

Zane H. Healy said on Saturday, July 03, 2004 2:42 AM:

> I finally got Adobe CS Premium, I'm so excited :^)  However, I'm a
> bit bummed, I'm used to getting fairly decent doc's with Photoshop
> and InDesign, and I open the box and all that's in there is this tiny
> little booklet.
>
> I'm moving from Adobe PageMill 3 to GoLive, and the only version of
> Illustrator I've ever used is 5.5 almost 10 years ago.  As a result,
> I'm looking for some decent books (preferably ones that won't break
> the bank).  Anyone have any advice on what's good?

Look under the "Help" menu in each application. There's an extensive digital
manual for each application and thankfully it's browser based and not tied
into Mac OS X's help system.

I have the Illustrator CS Classroom in a Book (since that's the CS
application that my skills were weakest in to start) and it's pretty good. I
know Adobe makes those "Classroom in a book" for each application.

--
Judi Sohn                                    Mom at Home Design
judi at momathome.com                http://www.momathome.com