[X4U] Deauthorizining iTunes

Eric Pentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Mon Nov 1 11:29:37 PST 2004

If you still have access to the computer, you can authorize the machine
again, and then de-authorize it.

I've done this on a machine that was passed to another person and the
hard drive replaced. If you don't have access to the machine, then you
can email Apple and they will reset all of the machines.

Eric

On Oct 30, 2004, at 12:05 PM, Kirk McElhearn wrote:

> On 10/30/04 6:36 PM, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
>
>>> How do you fix this problem if you've purchased an album on iTunes
>>> and you're not sure which of the five computers you need to
>>> deauthorize??
>>
>> A related question, what do you do if the computer you need to
>> deauthorize is no longer running?
>
> You're pretty much stuck. You'll need to contact Apple.

Dr. Bott   "Distribution Macintosh Style"
9720 SW Hillman Ct., Suite 840
Wilsonville, OR 97070
877.611.2688 • 503.682.6767 fax
www.drbott.com