[X4U] Target vs CCC

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Nov 1 15:13:45 PST 2004

Hi Winston,

I may be missing something but you won't be able to drag 'n drop your OSX
system to the new Mac, just your work and play files.

But I wouldn't suggest running your old OSX volume on your G5 anyway...
it'll be missing vital system elements for your G5.

Forgive me if I'm not on track here....

Coj

Winston MacKelvie <winstonworks at sympatico.ca>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
02/11/04 08:47 AM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."