[X4U] Re: How can we compete?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Nov 3 09:53:48 PST 2004

> From: "Randy B.Singer" <randy at macattorney.com>

> Back to computers.  I don't use a Windows machine myself, but my wife has
> one, and I am often her tech support person.  Frankly, I don't see how
> anyone familiar with both Windows and Mac OS can say that the Mac is
> easier these days.  The two are somewhat different, but neither is
> better.  Both are easier to figure out in some ways, and harder in others.

I don't want to beat this dog to death but I work in a mixed Windows XP/Mac
OSX OS9 environment where I routinely have to help people with all sorts of
XP problems from networking to Word to simple use of IE and I find XP
significantly more complicated than Mac to use on a day to day basis.
Obviously I'm biased but that's been my experience.

That's all over and out

Richard