[X4U] Re: OK now it's happening with TWO apps

Jesse Leo jleo at projectsupport.com
Thu Nov 4 06:48:23 PST 2004

Thanks for the tips, I'll try them tonight and let you know how it goes. One
final thing, not sure if it's at all related. Every once in a while when
starting up the Mac reverts back to displaying an old desktop picture that I
used to use a long time ago, and changes the resolution to big blotchy icons
(648 by 480 or something crazy like that) -- for no apparent reason. Very
odd.

Thx again for your help,
Jesse

P.S. Jon: "Preferential Treatment" -- I'll give it a shot tonight, LOVE the
NAME!