[X4U] Software Update ?

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sat Nov 6 00:39:08 PST 2004

>Well, I just heard that 10.3.6 was out,
>so, I click on my software update, and smack,
>it tells that it can't connect to the net, and to check my network connection.
>
>( hmm, all web and email apps are working just fine. )
>
>Anyone having this problem ?
>
>TKS -
>Rick

No. The full 10.3.6 upgrade and DVD Studio Pro 3.0.2 went perfectly.
I did run cocktail and do a complete repair permissions etc before
doing any major upgrade. Be patient as it takes a while to download,
install, optimize etc. Even the reboot and reconfigure of prefs etc.
takes a bit of time. Did it all wireless to boot. I know I'm playing
with fire. Ouch.

I will  now run a final Cocktail repair just to be anal.

Rod