[X4U] MIDI editor

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sat Nov 6 02:00:33 PST 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 07:43:08PM -0800, Jerry Krinock wrote:
:
: on 04/11/05 03:28, Eugene at list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net wrote:
:
: > I'm looking to edit existing MIDI files, mostly to cut and trim them
: > into shorter pieces so that I can use them as polyphonic ringtones.
: > Any recommendations for an editor that can do this, e.g. display it
: > in a timeline or sheet music layout?
:
: An Apple Genius told me several months ago that the "next rev" of Garage
: Band would be able to read and write MIDI files.  You might see if that has
: happened yet.

I may stop by the Apple Store and ask to play with GarageBand.
Thanks for the tip!

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/