[X4U] 59,940 reasons to reconsider Macs

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sat Nov 6 10:08:05 PST 2004

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 11:32:20AM -0600, Andy Swanson wrote:
:
: The new issue of Consumer Reports (the Best Gifts issue) has this cute
: statistic on the cover. Inside they note that, while satisfaction with
: technical support for the computer industry has sunk dramatically in
: the last three years, Apple's support satisfaction has actually
: improved. And Apple hardware is more reliable. And Symantec says that
: approximately 60,000 virus target Windows, while 60 target Macs...
:
: This is the most strongly I've seem them actually suggest people
: consider switching to Macs (if not the first time in years...)

I like Consumer Reports.  Except when they talk about anything
computer-related, then they sorta suck.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/