[X4U] 10.3.6 and Firewire hard drives

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sun Nov 7 08:50:09 PST 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 05:17:51PM +0100, stephenpassmore at mac.com wrote:
:
: I've seen on macfixit.com that after upgrading to 10.3.6., some have
: had problems mounting their Firewire hard drives.  Seems like a repeat
: of the old OS X / Oxford chipset problem.

Not necessarily.  One person said it could be a 3rd-party kext that's
causing some of the problems:

	<http://www.macintouch.com/panreader43.html>

--
Eugene Lee