[X4U] 10.3.6 and Firewire hard drives

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sun Nov 7 15:13:53 PST 2004

Perhaps you need the latest Macally firmware. A quick Google produced
this page as perhaps being applicable:

<http://www.macally.com/techsupport/drivers.html>

Note the links to download firmware version 3.8 for Oxford FW911 drives.

BTW, I have an OWC Firewire 400 80 gig drive and an ADS 30 gig FW 400
enclosure. Both mount appropriately under 10.3.6.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The only rules comedy can tolerate are those of taste, and the only
limitations those of libel."
James Thurber