[X4U] My PowerBook Has A Mind Of Its Own!

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Sun Nov 7 16:12:06 PST 2004

Hey Bob,

Have you tried creating a new User and see if the prob still exixts. I'm
guessing it'll go away in a new user. If it does then it will definately
be one of your main user preferences.... 'process of emilmination' will
then be in order to fix it.

Cheers,

Cojcolds

"Robert (Bob) P Andris" <bobandris at comcast.net>

Paul,

I had high hopes for your recommendation.  Unfortunately, it had no
effect.  Does anyone else have an idea what the problem is and what
to do about it?

TIA,
    Bob