[X4U] Multiple Users - Panther: Take Control Books

Smith, Steve (EPA) SteveR.Smith at state.sa.gov.au
Tue Nov 9 16:53:41 PST 2004

I have the Take Control of Users and Accounts for Panther (plus some of the
other TC books) which I've found very useful but I have still have some
issues that I don't fully understand.

Specifically, how do multiple users share the same iTunes library? I like to
keep control (pardon the pun) of my iTunes stuff and my son and I use it
frequently but I can't for the life of me work out how to do it with the
newly created separate account.

I would have thought that by making the new account full access (no
limitations) we would be able to open and use iTunes with the existing
library. However, iTunes opens up with nothing in the library and really
don't want to have two libraries happening.

Would appreciate some advice on this please.

Steve Smith
South Australia