[X4U] Cable vs. DSL

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 10 21:25:24 PST 2004

I can go outside of my brick house 150 ft and access the internet using
my cable/Airport Extreme AND my airport card.  And if I take my iBook
anywhere there is wifi, my Airport card will pick it up.  You are so
lucky that NYC is wired.  For me, just a few restaurants are wired
unless I go to the universities.
Birgit