[X4U] Safari and eBay signin

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Nov 11 05:36:17 PST 2004

Hi all,

Somewhere along the path of OS (and Safari) upgrades (10.2-10.3.5),
Safari has lost the ability to "keep me signed in" to eBay. Every time
I try to go to "My eBay" I have to enter my user ID and password, even
if I've told it to keep me signed in. I even have to re-signin if I
press refresh after the browser has been idle for about 20 minutes. Any
ideas why it's now like this? As far as I remember I haven't changed
any of my Safari settings.

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com