[X4U] sound output

Gail Grainger ggrainger at deweybrowse.org
Sat Nov 13 08:09:41 PST 2004

I have Cambridge sound works speakers with a sub woofer running on a dual
876PPC 4 with 786 MB of ram, with OS 10.3.6. About 7-10 days ago--around
when 10.3.6 came out, only my left speaker would work, now it is only out
of the computer. I tried unplugging and repluging all my cords--no luck. I
finally traded subwoofers from another computer--no luck. Any suggestions?
If this is my sound--and the sound does come out of the computer, what am I
looking at for repairs? I turn on my music 75% of the time I have my
computer on. I did zap the pram.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Thanks,
Gail