[X4U] convert audio format:CCITT G.726 32 Kbps (4 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz)

John McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Fri Nov 19 08:30:52 PST 2004

On Nov 19, 2004, at 10:27 AM, silvo conticello wrote:

> Thanks for the explanations and the offer.
> Anyhow it wouldn't make sense to ask you everytime I want to store a
> voice note....

There's probably some open source code out there that you could run via
a script and/or the Terminal if you are so inclined.

Does QuickTime playback the files? This document

  http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/specifications.html

says that QT will playback "MS ADPCM"

If QT will play your files, you could capture playback with "WireTap"
which can be found here:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/

later, j mcd
---