[X4U] Microsoft added Hotmail/Safari incompatbility.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Nov 20 07:37:21 PST 2004

What menu is this?

For me if I go into Junk E-Mail folder

and click

"Empty"

I then get a popup asking me if i want to report these mails as junk to
Microsoft

then I select "OK"

and nothing happens.

There are ways to get around this but previous this incompatibility
didn't exist.

One way around it is to go to "Manage Folders" and click "Empty" next
to the Junk E-Mail folder.