[X4U] Setup Assistant

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Mon Nov 22 12:38:53 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 06:11:24PM +0100, Paul Moortgat wrote:
:
: I can't find a Setup Assistant for OS X to transfer files from a G4 to
: a G5 on my PB.  The only file is for OS 9.  I went to Apple and the
: only thing I find there is to startup with the "T" pressed.  The usual
: method.  I had the idea that there was a software program which let you
: choose what to transfer.
: `the method mentioned on the Apple site I know for years.

If it's not in /Applications/Utilities/, then try looking in
the /System/Library/CoreServices/ directory.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/