[X4U] Setup Assistant

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 16:21:33 PST 2004

I recommend against cloning an older machine's system onto a newer machine,
especially a G5. All the G5 machines that have shipped have initially come
with a different build of OS X 10.3 than what is currently available. Wiping
out G5-specific code in order to transfer applications and documents is a
bad idea. That's why we now have the Setup Assistant (which is also free).

Eddie Hargreaves