[X4U] Moving iTunes to drive 2

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Nov 24 09:54:34 PST 2004

I did the same thing. I can't give you a solution unfortunately what I did
was copy the iTunes database and all the folders with music on them but not
in the iTunes folder on the new harddrive along with the application but
what happened was none of the songs in my library would play so I had to
re-import everything. Not the ideal solution I wanted.