[X4U] Fonts - OSX And OS9

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Thu Nov 25 07:09:32 PST 2004

I have fonts set up both in OSX 10.3.5 and also OS 9.22.

- I would like to ensure that all my fonts from OS 9 are also being used in
OSX. And I would prefer if I did not have any duplicates.

1 -  Assuming I have picked my "classic 9" folder,  will this insure that it
uses all the OS 9 fonts that are currently active in OS9?

2 - What if I also have fonts that are being used outside of the classic 9
folder - such as those that might be associated with System nine suitcase
etc.?

3 - BTW:  If I wanted to put fonts in OSX, do I put them in the OSX library-
fonts folder or in my home directory library - fonts folder? Does OSX
automatically look at both folders?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hostalive.com