[X4U] Re: Transfer Address Book

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Nov 28 00:39:29 PST 2004

Terry,

An hour or so later I decided to read the Help and see if there was a
solution.  I was told to copy the folder where I had copied the content
of that folder.  Maybe there was an invisible file I don't know, but
after I copied the whole folder I got everything.  Then at 2 AM it was
time to go to sleep.
One malfunction tough.  The front Firewire connector crashes sometimes.
  I connect an HD to it and after a while I get the message that
removing that HD might damage it.  It's incorrect removed.  I don't do
anything.  The Mac does it for me.  I now use the connectors on the
back of the screen.

Paul Moortgat