[X4U] Disappointed? NOMORE!

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Tue Nov 30 00:07:16 PST 2004

On Nov 26, 2004, at 12:36, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I got the G5/2.5 and 30" display today.  It's fast.  One small
> problem.  I bought also the Apple Pro Speakers.  They don't fit.  It's
> a very small pin which must fit in a 1/8 hole.  The dealer is closed
> till Wednesday, so I'm counting on help from someone.

Whoo! Enjoy the new machine.

Send the Apple Pro speakers back. Get a standard set of speakers,
either using a normal line-out miniplug or USB speakers. The Apple Pro
speakers fit only the gooseneck iMacs and some G4s towers. Your dealer
should have known this.

For a fairly extensive selection of speakers that will work, see "audio
and speakers" at the online Apple Store. Even if you can't order from
there, it's a good place to see what works.

--
Scott